Cooperating Community College – Arapahoe Community College (ACC)
To qualify for these opportunities, a student must first complete prerequisite which may include: Accuplacer, ACT scores, and/or course completion.
Below are the facts you should know:
- The student will also receive high school graduation credit for their CE course.
- The student must be enrolled in this class for the entire semester or year and finish with a grade “C” or higher.
- Students are required to complete a Concurrent Enrollment application for each course. A Concurrent Enrollment application form shall include, but need to be limited to, the following: Assurance of consent by the Qualified Student and parent or legal guardian to the following: The Qualified Student will register for the College Opportunity Fund (COF) stipend and understands that credit earned will be deducted from the COF lifetime account (145.0 credit hours) for courses being taken at Institutions of Higher Education that participate in the COF, with the exception of skills credit.
- The college credit will be awarded through Arapahoe Community College.
- Concurrent Enrollment fees are based on the length of the course, number of credits associated with the course and the institution offering the course. Books and miscellaneous equipment cost are the responsibility of the student.
CU SUCCEED - University of Colorado - Denver
The CU Succeed Silver and Gold Programs collaborate with Colorado high schools to offer high school students the opportunity to gain exposure to the college experience! Students enroll in University of Colorado Denver courses, located at their high school, taught by qualified teachers, at a reduced tuition rate. All courses are taken for credit with a letter grade and appear on a CU Denver transcript.
For more information visit www.ucdenver.edu, search for CU Succeed or, contact the CU Succeed Office at 303-315-7030.