"A Great Choice for Primary Education"
A Day at Mountain View
EduCreation App Ipad
Students working collaboratively to create a presentation!
School Contact Information
Mountain View Elementary School
Important News: Kindergarten Registration
* We are on Spring Break from 3/20-4/05, all kindie registration packets should be sent to Becky Mamula @ becky.mamula[at]dcsdk12[dot]org
2015-2016 Kindergarten Classroom Status:
- -Our first full-time kindergarten class is FULL. We have started a waiting list for a second full-time class and it is filling quickly!
- -Our first / class is FULL. We have started a waiting list for the second class!
- -Our / class is almost full!
- *In order to register, please bring a copy of your student's birth certificate, proof of residency, and a record of immunizations along with your registration packet.
- *Classes are filled on a first come, first served basis. Turn in your student's packet today.
Dr. Seuss’s Birthday was March 2, so Mountain View decided to celebrate! All students and staff members were invited to dress up as their favorite Dr. Seuss character. Of course, Mr. Francis got into the spirit too!
Students had a great time in the Project Unify Assembly and the school made a pledge to show RESPECT! It was great to see so many students’ efforts to make the assembly meaningful.
The following day during lunch, students were able to make a personal pledge to be respectful to everyone even if they are different. We were very proud of the specific promises some of our students made and can’t wait to see these young learners showing respect in new ways!
Spring break will be here before we know it... and you can make a difference in sustaining your child's reading progress during these two long weeks.
Do you wonder how you can help develop a love of reading in your child? Spending time reading with your child each day helps instill good habits and a lifetime love of reading.
Our Amazing Sponsor's from the Move it Challenge