• Employee Resources
  • Language

Intent to Remain at Gold Rush

Students who have moved within the district but who wish to remain at the school where they are currently enrolled will be able to remain at that school by submitting this Notice of Intent to Remain at the school, and do not need to open enroll to remain at that school. 

Click here for the Intent to Remain Form