Snow Day/Bad Weather Guidelines at Eagle Academy
NOW DAYS PROCEDURES AT EAGLE ACADEMY
As we head into the winter months, we want to outline the procedures for snow days:
- Delayed starts DO NOT apply to Eagle Academy because we start later in the day and most traffic and safety issues are solved by then.
- When the Highlands Ranch area schools have a snow day, Eagle Academy also has a snow day.
- When the "after school activities" are cancelled, Eagle Academy's classes are also cancelled.
- When Eagle Academy is closed, you will find out in four ways: by dialing our main number 303 387 2700, if we have a snow day, the answering system will say so. By checking your email because we will send out a mass email as soon as we know . People who opted to receive text messages will receive a text message, and by checking the main page of the district website www.dcsdk12.org, where the school closures are listed.
- Sometimes the weather gets very bad after we are at school. If a decision is made to dismiss school early, you will get an email as soon as the decision is made.
December 19, 2014 | By gbattaglioli | Category: Eagle Academy