|Frequently Asked Questions|
Watch the Parent Portal Self-Registration video.
Click HERE for DCSD Parent Portal FAQs. Includes information about:
2. WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE PARENT PORTAL? AND HOW CAN I GET ACCESS?
1. WHAT IS INFINITE CAMPUS? WHAT IS THE PARENT PORTAL? ( back to top )
Infinite Campus [IC] is the student database used by Douglas County School District [DCSD]. All student information is managed by it (registration, immunizations, grades, emergency contacts, attendance, etc.).
2. WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE PARENT PORTAL? ( back to top )
HOW CAN I GET ACCESS?
3. I HAD A PARENT PORTAL ACCOUNT ISSUED TO ME FROM MY OTHER CHILD'S SCHOOL. DO I NEED ANOTHER ACCOUNT? ( back to top )
4. WHAT IS DISPLAYED FOR STUDENTS AT CHEROKEE TRAIL? ( back to top )
5. HOW CAN I VIEW MY CHILD'S GRADES? ( back to top )
Note: Student EPRs are only available during the current school year (next school year begins in July) - please review and print as needed within that time frame.
6. WHY ARE THE AVAILABLE OPTIONS DIFFERENT FOR DIFFERENT SCHOOLS? ( back to top )
7. DO I NEED TO CREATE OR RENEW MY ACCOUNT EVERY SCHOOL YEAR? ( back to top )
8. WHAT DO I DO IF I FORGET (HAVE FORGOTTEN) MY USERNAME AND/OR PASSWORD? ( back to top )
Cherokee Trail Portal Manager: Anna Hylton
9. CAN I USE MY STUDENT'S USERNAME AND PASSWORD (STUDENT PORTAL)? ( back to top )
11. HOW DO I OPT IN FOR TEXT MESSAGE NOTIFICATIONS? ( back to top )
Weekly correspondence will continue to be sent out via email - text messaging will be reserved for emergencies and time-sensitive situations.