• Employee Resources
  • Language


In addition to completing the forms below, you will need to provide a copy of your student's birth certificate, immunizations, and proof of residence.  A proof of residence can be a copy of your lease agreement, a warranty deed, or deed of trust.
2018-2019 School Year


Kindergarten Registration FAQ's

Other Forms


Registration FAQ's