NEW Course Offerings for Certified Staff
The Center for Professional Development has a number of district-wide course offerings available now in the course catalog for the spring semester. The courses listed below are PGI eligible. The course titles below are linked to the registration/course information in the course catalog. Please pass on the information to any staff that might be interested. :)
Please remember that we offer our courses based on participant interest. If a course is underenrolled, it may be cancelled.
Backward Planning Basics - Coming soon (Tentative date Saturday, March 8th, location TBD)
Stage 1 Level 2.0 at Prairie Crossing Elementary on Saturday, Feb. 1st from 8am-4pm (Face to Face)Cancelled due to low enrollment
- Stage 3 Level 2.0 beginning on April 8th at Wildcat Mountain Elementary (Blended - 4 hours face to face, 4 hours online)
Sustainable Learning 2.0 Project Based Learning: Secondary Focus- face to face beginning February 22nd at ThunderRidge High School
4 Cs Courses (all face to face, all 7.5 hours)
- Communication Basics-Coming Soon!
- Collaboration Basics beginning February 18th at Sand Creek Elementary
- Critical Thinking Basics-Coming Soon!
- Creativity Basics on Saturday, Feb. 8th at Renaissance
January 22, 2014 | By btpetersen | Category: Professional Development